Friday 3 February 2012

Click that.

I wish i could have a click remote. I could pause, fast forward and rewind. The moments and memories i could save, and the memories i don't remember, i could go back and remember. I could sit there laughing at memories with people im not friends with anymore. I could pause it and just sit there and remember. I could see how happy i was. All the parties, i just couldn't remember, i'd actualyl know what happened instead of people telling me. I could save the good parts and delete the bad. Pausing moments  i just don't want to leave. Nights that i don't want to end. I could fast forward to the future to see whos still in it, to see who still stay loyal. The regrets i have i could go back and fix them and make everything better. Things that i wish i never did, i could go back and do. The fights  i had with my parents, i could go back and say nicer things. The days i lost my parents turst, i could go back and  get back. I'd go back and save all my money, And not waste it on stupid stuff. I'd find out what is going to happen in the future and then go change my past to help make that happen. I'd make it right with people i took out of my life. I'd go back and actually try in school and try in life. I wouldn't give up so easily. I'd go back and take the job i turned down. But if my life would be perfect and i wouldn't like that. I like how the things in my past has made me become who i am. Some of the things have helped me for the good and the bad. Its changed me for the right though. I like being perfectly imperfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment